I have been using the galaxy buds for 10 weeks, since they came out and came across a lot to talk about. In this video, I talk about deeper pros and cons that most others are not talking about. This video is a must-watch for anyone considering buying these.
Galaxy buds (best price):
Sweet protective case (with clips):
Cheaper, but waterproof earbuds:
10 things nobody is telling you about the Galaxy Buds
1. Hinge concerns
2. Charge time ~ 45 min to an hour
3. Phone call offset between buds
4. Ambient sound mode (only works until you do something)
Excellent sound blocking though
5. Controls – can only have volume or assistant, never both
6. Battery life is excellent on these earbuds!
7. Pair speed and range of the galaxy buds (mentioned in the video)
8. Annoying to take out and hold the galaxy buds when talking to someone
9. Microphone quality tested in loud places and windy places
10. Audio quality is decent, but lacking bass
11. Buzzing solution – in the Galaxy Wear app
12. I do not recommend using these in the shower, although after using them for 10 weeks, they have been fine with sweat and rain (while wearing them)
2 FREE AUDIOBOOKS:
WHAT GEAR DO I USE?
My audio recorder:
My video editor:
Please comment below with any questions you might have. Thank you all for watching! I appreciate you!
Disclaimer: This video is purely based on my experiences, research, and opinions. You and only you are responsible for your actions. I made this channel to advise viewers and I truly hope to help you all out. I love making these videos and connecting with my viewers!
This channel is monetized via YouTube ads as well as some affiliate links. If a purchase is made after clicking the link, I will receive a small commission at no extra charge to the buyer. Thank you all for watching!
Xem thêm các bài viết về Công Nghệ: https://thefirstworldwar.net/category/cong-nghe/