In this video tutorial, I will show you How to Use the Morph Transition in PowerPoint 2016. You can create engaging presentations by using Animations and transitions available in PowerPoint.
The new Morph transition was introduced in PPT in 2016. It looks like an animation, but it’s in fact a transition. In this video, you will see different examples of the Morph transition that I’ve used. And towards the end of the video, you will learn the basics of how to use the Morph transitions.
For example, you can use this new transition to create pan and zoom effects, as well as the Prezi effect. The Morph transition can be applied to objects on the slide as well as letters and words to create smooth animations. You can check the link below for more PowerPoint tutorials on my YouTube channel.
– In order to learn how to use these PowerPoint Animations, check my PPT tutorials at:
– How to Morph Text in PowerPoint 2016:
– How to Create Prezi Effect in PowerPoint 2016:
– Morph Transition Example 3-4-5:
– If you don’t yet have PowerPoint 2016, you can purchase MS Office 365 at Amazon:
– How to Get Office 365 for Free:
Google and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc., used with permission | Microsoft, Windows, and the Windows logo are trademarks, or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Logos and screenshots used with permission from Microsoft | Other company names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
– Rubik’s Cube Graphic (Public Domain):
– Teamwork Graphic designed by Freepik:
– Web Design Graphic designed by Freepik :
End of Summer by The 126ers
Source: YouTube Music Library (Permission to use for commercial purposes on YouTube monetized videos)
If you use the links above to purchase any of the Microsoft products. I may earn a commission as an Amazon affiliate. This recommendation and review is based on my firsthand experience using these products myself.
Xem thêm bài viết: https://thefirstworldwar.net/category/cong-nghe