The tunnels of Củ Chi are an immense network of connecting tunnels located in the Củ Chi District of Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam, and are part of a much larger network of tunnels that underlie much of the country. The Củ Chi tunnels were the location of several military campaigns during the Vietnam War, and were the Viet Cong’s base of operations in 1968.
The tunnels were used by Viet Cong soldiers as hiding spots during combat, as well as serving as communication and supply routes, hospitals, food and weapon caches and living quarters for numerous North Vietnamese fighters. The tunnel systems were of great importance to the Viet Cong in their resistance to American forces, and helped to counter the growing American military effort.
Visitors to Vietnam can now crawl through some of the safer areas of the tunnels, view command centers and booby traps, fire an AK-47 rifle on a firing range and even eat a meal featuring typical foods that soldiers living in the tunnels would have eaten.
FACEBOOK : livingonwings
YOUTUBE : livingonwings
INSTAGRAM : livingonwings
For More Videos On Vietnam Click On The Click Below
– VIETNAM – 5 TOP PLACES TO VISIT IN VIETNAM | VLOG 12
– Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) |Vietnam | Official Trailer
– CU CHI TUNNEL Trailer | Ho Chi Minh City | Saigon | Vietnam
– Mekong Delta Trailer | Ho Chi Minh City ( Saigon) | Vietnam
– Ho Chi Minh City Sight Seeing Trailer | Vietnam | Must Watch
– Alagon Hotel And Spa | Saigon | Ho Chi Minh City | Hotel Review | Must Watch
– Ho Chi Minh City Sight Seeing | Saigon | Best Places to visit | Must Watch
Xem thêm các bài viết về Du Lịch: https://thefirstworldwar.net/category/du-lich/